A “dialogue contents” is a set of files that defines various component of a dialogue system. it consists of a set of files for dialogue system, including a content-specific user dictionary for speech recognition, a voice model for speech synthesis, 3-D models, images, text, motions, and dialogue scenarios. By creating these, you can construct any voice conversation / speech interaction.
MMDAgent-EX is compatible with MMDAgent, so that contents for MMDAgent also works with MMDAgent-EX.
- Start-up file (.mdf)
- Dialogue system components
- Dialogue script (.fst)
- 3-D models and motions (.pmd, .vmd)
- TTS Voice model (.htsvoice)
- Open JTalk setting file (.ojt)
- Other assets (images etc.)
- Additional resources for each module
- Recognition word dictionary (.dic)
- Rapid word dictionary (.rapiddic)
- Julius JConf file (.jconf)
- Button definitions (BUTTON*.txt)
- Package definition
- Package description (PACKAGE_DESC.txt)
- Description text (README.txt)
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.