Note This site is currently under construction. Please wait for the official launch.
The Voice Interaction and Avatar Communication Toolkit, MMDAgent-EX, is preparing for its release as open-source software around December 2023. MMDAgent-EX is a successor software to MMDAgent, with the following new features. It works on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Extended CG character representation, including PMX compatible support
- Can integrate Python-based voice recognition, synthesis, dialogue, and LLM modules
- Full external control via WebSocket communication
- Bone and morph level external control
- Easy display of text and images
- Function to show README
- Texture animation (APNG support).
- Web-based content delivery & auto-updates
- Now on GitHub
- Many bug fixes
The CG-CA character model “Gene” and “Uka” for the system is also expected to be released with CC license at the same time.
OK, so what is this site? #
We are now working on a renewal of the MMDAgent-EX site for the above release. The documents in this site are still WIP, may include incorrect information.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please wait for the official launch.